Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 79--Deltoids


Yesterday's workout really hit my deltoids. I swear that's a muscle that I don't use in normal life. Think about it; how often do you lift your arms straight up to the side? Or lift a weight over your head? They're a bit sore today, but not as bad as I was anticipating. I also did push-ups yesterday. The More Workouts has you do them with one hand off to the side of the board, which corrects the narrowness issue that many people have with the Wii Fit push-ups. My fix had been to hold onto the side of the board, instead of putting my hands on top of the board.
Yesterday did bring me some weight loss, too. I'm just a hair away from 130, now. I'm hoping that I hit that line before the weekend. I'm attributing some of the weight loss to the home-made instant oatmeal I've been eating for breakfast. I think it's lower in sugar and calories than the Quaker stuff I've been eating. I'll have to get the recipe from http://weightinglist.blogspot.com/ author to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment