Thursday, February 21, 2013

Busy

I've kept up the running for three days. I've been helped by not having any plans Mon-Wed nights. Tonight and tomorrow are going to be tougher. I have plans tonight, so I'm going to leave work, run, and then do directly to my plans. I have an even tougher schedule tomorrow. My post-work plans don't leave me any window to run after work. I will need to either run before work, or at 10ish tomorrow night.

I will do it, though. I don't want to give $11 to bigots. I also promised myself and others that I would do it. I will probably try to take a dog with me tomorrow night, though. It's dark and cold that late at night and I'll feel safer with 80ish pounds of fur near me. I said that my minimum to consider it a run would be a 13 minute mile. I sure hope the dog can handle that pace.

I really hope that running with one dog will work, because it does not work with both of them at the same time. I have tried it a few times and they just try to kill me and each other the entire time. I can't get up any speed without risking tripping and falling. I think one of them might work, though. Plus, the dogs are a bit chubby, so running will help them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment