Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lent Challenge #2

I did make it through yesterday's challenge, but it was harder than I expected. It didn't help when my dog was licking my ankle or stepping on my calf during the 10 minutes. I still managed to get all 10 minutes completed. Did anyone do more than 10 minutes yesterday?


Today, it's on to a new challenge. 10 minutes of wall squats. I will also try to do some planks, but the main goal is the wall squats. If I keep doing the prior day's challenge with the new challenge, I'll be up to 400 minutes at the end, and I don't have that much time each day. I do have 20 minutes today.

Who's with me on 10 minutes of wall squats?


1 comment:

  1. Bitcoin citizen promaster titanium - TiNaniumArts
    In addition to cryptocurrencies, titanium build for kodi Bitcoin currency bitcoin titanium 3d printing is the first titanium wedding band to make it onto the market. Bitcoins are the most used ford escape titanium popular form of cryptocurrency for burnt titanium now.

    ReplyDelete