Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 2--measurements

I'm still trying to state my goals in objective terms rather than the subjective "perfect" I know that I want my weight and BMI to drop, but that's not very clear. I could lose weight without firming up at all. I decided to look into all the different measurements that are taken when a body wrap is done to get to claims of 10-20 inches lost in an hour. There are 18 different measurements taken for that calculation: jawline, neckline, upper chest, under bust, waist, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knee, calf, thigh, forearm, and wrist. On a weight-lifting website, I found this list of measurements: Neck, Shoulder, Bicep, Chest, Waist, Hips , Thigh, and Calf. After comparing those, it sounds like I should measure every place on my body that can store any fat or build any muscle. That's a lot of measuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment