Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 90--Running

I ran the same 5K route I ran last week and returned home in 34:42. I am now hoping to get my 5K time down to 30 minutes before May 22nd when I run my next race. That's five weeks to shave five minutes off my time. I have 44 miles to run during that same time, so I'll have plenty of practice, I think. I am kind of doing this all be feel, so that might be a totally unrealistic goal. I've looked for training schedules on line, but they all seem to be for purchase. I'm not going to pay $20 for someone to tell me that I should run and walk more if I want to get better at it. I will continue to run and walk more, and try to hit the various goals that I set along the way. It seems to be working for me so far. Maybe I'll get help once the goals start getting bigger or I start missing my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment