Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 88--Measurements (Take 5)

It's been about a month since the last time I did this. It's also right before summer when I'm more active with biking to work and running more. Seems a good time to get a set of measurements in. Later tonight, I'll be getting some photos in, too.

My weight is at 130.5. That's 2.4 pounds lost in the last month.

Waist: 29.5 same as March, but 2 1/2 less than at the beginning.
Hips: 38 same as March, but 1 less than at the beginning.

Waist to Hip ratio is 0.76, which is solidly in the Healthy Range.

My body fat percentage hasn't changed. I think I need to find a way to measure that allows for decimals. I have to round every number, so nothing changes.

My upper chest is down to 33 inches. (2 inches lost since the beginning)
Under by bust is down to 30 inches. (3 inches lost since the beginning)
The rest of my measurements are the same as a month ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment