Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 72--Measurements (take 4)

It hasn't been a full two months since I started this, but I've made a switch in my exercise routine since finishing the 30 Day Challenge on EA Active Personal Trainer. I thought now would be a good time to update my measurements. For past results, see Day 54, Day 25 and Day 4.

My weight is at 132.9. I've been stuck at that weight for about two months, which is frustrating, but at least I'm stuck within the healthy range.

Waist: 29.5 (down 1/2 inch since last time and 2 1/2 inches since the beginning.)
Hips: 38

Waist to Hip ratio is 0.76, which is solidly in the Healthy Range.

My body fat percentage hasn't changed.

None of my other measurements have changed either. My goal over the next month will be to get ready to run my 5K, and also to really work out hard so that these measurements move.

No comments:

Post a Comment