Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2B--Wii to the rescue

In my quest to get back on track and into shape, I've turned back to the Wii. I'm about 1/3 of the way into the Six week challenge of EA Active More Workouts. I'm also dancing more. I've been going to Dance Dance Party Party in Chicago. It's a great cardio workout, and just plain fun. One full hour of dancing with no judgment. That's really, really hard to beat. At home, we've been doing some of the dancing games on Wii. Just Dance 2 has dance, cardio and simon says dance. The play list is pretty good to begin, plus you can buy additional songs for $3.00 each. Dance on Broadway has fewer songs, but they're Broadway tunes.

These workouts have put the running bug back. I am really looking forward to warmer weather and less snow cover so I can get back out there. It's really easy to be a sloth, but it feels so good to be physically active. I keep forgetting that, but really need to hammer it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment