Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4B--Dancing fools

Spending an hour in the dark dancing without alcohol or talking may seem weird, but it's liberating. You can feel the music and focus on it. You can move however you feel. It's a great way to get in touch with your body. It gives me the same feeling as running, but more creative. If you're in a city that has a DDPP, I highly recommend that you check it out. If not, put on your favorite cd or mix, turn the lights low and just dance until you're too tired to dance anymore. It's more vigorous than walking a 15-minute mile, and it's more fun, too. I didn't just dance for an hour, I also did the EA Active workout, too. I've kept up with all my activity the last two weeks and am starting to notice the difference. I haven't lost any weight, but I can run up the stairs to the train or work much more quickly & easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment