Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 66C--stress

I am a giant ball of stress. My job is ending soon. August 12th to be exact, which is four weeks longer than the July 15th date it was originally slated to end. My lease wasn't renewed, so I have to move at the end of August. I have long said that the two worst tasks in life are looking for a new job and moving and I get to do both of them at the same time. On top of that, my job is ending because the office is closing so I'm responsible for packing up. It's basically like I'm moving my home and my job. This stress has caused me to have headaches every day this week. I planned on running last night, but my head was pounding, so I just went to bed.

I will get in my run today, though. I don't want to be unprepared for Saturday's 14 miles. I can't believe I'll be running a Half Marathon in two days with an additional .9 miles for good measure. A mere two months ago, I was running 3 miles and found that to be sufficient. Two years ago, I never ran at all and found that to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment