Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 10D--running

I attempted to run 3 miles on Saturday. I quit and took the train after 2. My muscles were fine and the thigh injury from this summer seemed fully healed. Cardio wise, I was huffing and puffing too much. I could not catch my breath, even though I was walking a lot. I will try running again, but will also continue working on my strength to make the physical part of running easier.

I bought a new fitness game this week. Realized why all the online reviews of it were so bad. It was unresponsive to my movements, the game took too long to load and it was unclear how my physical motions were affecting the on-screen action. If you're looking for a fitness game for the Wii, please avoid Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2009. I will be using the games I already have and checking out new games that have better online reviews. Jillian's game will be returned to the Gamestop.


No comments:

Post a Comment