Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15D--Slow and Steady

I have been continuing to work out every day. I am doing the EA Active 6 week challenge, but adding hand weights, instead of the fairly wimpy resistance band that came with the game. It feels like my muscles are getting stronger, but I'm not sure. I am sure that I am slowly losing some of my extra weight. I currently weigh the lowest I have in about a year. This only encourages me to do more workouts. As of right now, I haven't done any of my 9 exercises I was charting before I started the 6 week challenge. I will be doing those tonight while I watch television. I'm trying to feel better about myself and my body, not completely alter my life, so I don't want to give up watching TV. However, I can make my TV viewing less couch potato-y and use the commercial breaks to continue my fitness journey. I should have the charts updated by 9pm or so. I am a bit worried that some of my figures will drop because I already worked out today, doing some sit-ups, squats and lunges.

No comments:

Post a Comment