Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 73--March


The NCAA Men's Basketball tournament starts Thursday, and I'm trying to figure out a way to use my bracket success as an exercise motivational tool. Should I run for 5 minutes for every correct pick and 10 minutes for incorrect picks? Should I do sit-ups? Maybe I should make sure I'm doing free step or free run the entire time I'm watching basketball.

I think that the answer should be used by the NFL to help with their idea about keeping their viewers more active. Have teams challenge viewers to do 100 sit-ups for every turnover. I think they could create a whole list of exercises that correspond to game events and then reward the person who loses the most weight with Super Bowl tickets.

If anyone has any good ideas that fit into this basic outline, please let me know. I don't want a month of watching people being athletic to cause me to lose the athleticism that I've built up.

No comments:

Post a Comment