Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 77--Snow

snow, cold, winter
I fully intended to take the dogs running this morning. I was dressed and out the apartment door when I noticed the snow that had accumulated overnight. That made me less enthusiastic, but didn't stop me. I made it about a block when I remembered that I hate the cold. My hands were cold and my feet were cold. My shoes are all venty to keep them from over-heating when running. This is great when it's warm out, but awful when it's this cold. I turned around and came back home.

I did do the EA Active workout, though. It was mostly lower body work today. They also added sprinting to the list of exercises. These got my dog very excited and she decided to be very involved in the rest of the work out.

My weight is practically the same as it was yesterday, which is good, but not as good as a loss. I didn't eat out or as badly as I normally do on Saturdays, so I think I might be able to maintain my weight over the weekend, instead of it inching back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment