Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 76--Soreness

I did the full workout for the 6 week challenge. It's really a good follow-up to the original game. I am feeling the exercises in more muscles, and I don't think that's just from the weight increase from 5 pounds to 8 pounds that I'm using doing the exercises. I think a good portion of it is coming from the different exercises and how they're hitting my muscles at new/different angles.

I'm not sure if it's the new workout or the running, but I've lost a few pounds this week. I'm back within a reasonable distance from 130. I'm really hoping that I can get below that mark this month. I have given up on losing any weight quickly. Now that I'm down to the last 10 pounds, my body seems to be holding on to every ounce with a really firm grip. I'm already working out most days of the week, and eating fairly well. I don't want to become all about those pounds and do nothing that could slow that loss. I still want to be able to have a beer or two, and go out to eat on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment