Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 38C--Cross Training

Saturday was my official run, but I also ran an additional 1.5 miles later that day. I honestly thought it would only be a mile, but miscalculated how far east it was, in addition to the mile south. It was a good run though. I had started to stiffen up from the morning run and this short run warmed up my muscles before I was able to get in a really good stretch. I wasn't stiff or sore at all on Sunday, which was nice.

Sunday was my cross-training day. That usually ends up being my softball game, but that was canceled due to soggy fields. Instead, I woke up and did my core workout on the Wii. That may have eliminated any possible soreness that I would have had from Saturday. I really enjoy the core work that I'm doing on the Wii, but may need to step it up a bit with some yoga workouts from Comcast onDemand or Netflix Streaming. I don't think I need to make that step right away, but I think it's coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment