Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 41C--Cross Training


I didn't really do anything different yesterday than the same core workout on the Wii. I am noticing that my balance is really improving. I can do the Tree Pose (pictured) without swaying the entire time. Holding the plank for 30 seconds is just starting to tap into my limits. The first time I was doing it, I was straining at 15 seconds.

I did do a couple of extra things before my workout, though. I did the plank challenge and the push-up challenge. The "challenge" on the Wii Fit Plus allow you to go as long as you can, rather than having some predetermined number of reps. I was able to hold the plank for 43 seconds and do 19 push-ups. They're still girl push-ups, but I can do more than a few, so I'm good with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment