Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 26C--Water

I haven't been running in almost two weeks, but I have been working on my water intake. I am diligently making sure that I drink tons of liquid during the day. I have a reusable, BPA free bottle that has a reusable built-in ice pack next to the straw. It holds about 50 ounces and I try to drink a full bottle every day at work. The other 10-20 ounces that I should get during the day come from the milk in my cereal, tea and water with dinner. I really want to make the hydration habitual before I start training so it's one less thing that I have to worry about.

One thing I don't have to worry about any more is fund raising. I have raised enough to guarantee my spot in the marathon. Thank you to all who have donated. You rock. If you haven't donated already, please do. The money still goes to a great organization. My personal fund raising goal was $1,500, so I would love if I could hit that amount, but I'm not worrying about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment