Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 45--Stuckedness


I know that's not a word, but that's how I feel. I'm over a week into the high intensity 30 day challenge and my weight has not budged at all. I'm still just a glass of water under 132 pounds. My diet is still pretty good and even the Super Bowl night wasn't much of a departure. I think I had 2, maybe 3, beers that entire night. I'm not thinking of throwing in the towel, but I am frustrated. I'm not sure if I need to add some non-Wii activity, or if I need to start doing some free-step. It's the one thing I can do on the Wii the entire night after dinner without hogging the entire living room for myself. I can do start the free step, switch antennas on the TV and then switch back when the pre-set time is over. Wii also switches the sound to the controller so you can still keep their rhythm, if you choose to do that. When I used free step last summer, I usually was stepping much faster than the fastest rhythm that is available on the game. While looking for an image for the Free step, I found one for Free run. I had no idea that was an option. I'll have to look into that tomorrow when I weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment