Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 53--Weekend


Last night was bowling. Our team went 7-0, and had one game where our team was 120 pins over our average. :)

I got a workout in first thing this morning and then had some high fiber (10 grams) oatmeal and my coffee. I'm finally back to my pre-Valentine's day weight. I don't think the week of higher weight was really due to anything I did or didn't do. I really need to get my base-line weight down so these little chemical weight gains don't push me so far up that I get as frustrated I did this week.

I was noticing how the progression in the 30 day challenge has the workouts set so each day's activity is either right at my level or just a bit above it. I think if I went back and did the 1st day at high intensity, I would not want to cry or give up on the day's activities, but I'm sure tomorrow will make me have both of those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment