Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 52--Olympics


I managed to squeeze my workout in yesterday before heading out to watch the skating with friends. I then walked the .9 miles to my destination. I feel better for not having missed another day. I don't feel great about the lack of movement in my weight. I've been in the 132-134 range for weeks on end and really wish it would drop below 130. I'm sure that I could make this move if I were less lazy. I'm not lazy when it comes to getting my work out done, but I am lazy when it comes to other things. 1.) Tracking my calorie intake. I try to eat well, but I don't track what I eat to make sure I'm taking in the right amount of calories to help me lose weight. 2.) Water. I still don't drink enough water, which is probably hurting my weight loss efforts. It's not that I don't like the taste of water, it's just that I'm never really thirsty. 3.) Cardio/Aerobic exercise. I think I need to start adding in some exercise like free step, free run or Gold's Gym boxing after the EA Active work outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment