Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 59--Dress Pants


Our office hosted the company's board meeting yesterday, so I thought I should wear something nicer than jeans. For the last few years, that has meant a skirt because I didn't have any dress pants that fit. I didn't want to wear a skirt yesterday because of the cold, the lack of pockets and the need to shave my legs. I decided to check if my dress pants with pockets fit me, and they did. On top of the coolness of being able to dress nicely for work without having to carry a purse, the pants are a size 8. How cool is that?? I didn't even need to squeeze into them, or hold my breath to button them.

I weighed in last night, and there was no change in my weight, but I didn't really care since I wore size 8 pants all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment