Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 57--Better news


I lost a touch of weight since yesterday, but am still at the same weight I was over three weeks ago. I did my scheduled work out for the 30 Day challenge and then spend 45 minutes trying to find all the flags in Island Cycling. I couldn't find the last two, though. This is the third time I've tried to find all 20 flags and have not succeeded once. I've Tried to find information online about how to find the other flags, but to no avail. It's hard because there isn't a specific order for finding the flags, so the last flags on my path may be the first flags that someone else has found.

I feel a bit better about my work outs today than yesterday, though. I don't expect to lose weight every day, but I also don't want to gain weight every day, either. I'd like to see a gradual movement to a lower weight, and that doesn't really seem to be happening. I'll keep on keeping on and make sure to keep adding cardio to the daily workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment