Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 48--Valentine's Day


Yesterday was a day of badness. I ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, ate chocolate at the movies and then had dinner at a Korean restaurant. Not only did I notice the difference on the scale, I notice it in how I feel. I feel lethargic from over-eating. Korean restaurants really load you up with food. I even joked that the woman who was serving us and was also the owner seemed to be fattening us up to eat us. There were the 8 little plates of various things: kim chee, daikon radish, bean sprouts, seitan, zucchini and other things that weren't as easily named. There were also the fish that were still looking at us and the egg pancake thing. None of these were actually ordered, but were included in our order of other food. I know most of it was fairly healthy, but it was still a lot of food. I will be eating my left overs for dinner tonight and already had some for lunch. This photo is pretty close to what our table looked like last night. It was all very, very yummy, though. I did more cardio today to make up for it and will get back into a pattern of good behavior during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment