Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 11--EA Sports Active

Willie, dog, laser eyes
I was day 2 of the 30 day challenge. I began the workout in a sweatshirt & sweatpants, mainly because my apartment is cold. I had to take the sweatshirt off during the workout because I was sweating and hot. I know that a big part of that was the running and high legs that I had to do for the workout. Another part of it was my personal trainer, Willie. She was insistent during the squats and the running. I don't know if she increased the calories burned during the exercise, but she did make it more difficult.

In addition to the EA Sports Active workout, I also did 15 minutes of Wii Fit Plus Yoga. I'm hoping to get more flexible, since I have always had really tight hamstrings. I also weighed in today and my weight is under 134, which is now the upper limit I've set for myself. I will be getting "before" photos this weekend and will post them soon. I know they're not really before, but my camera was at an ice cream parlor in WI until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment