Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 21-Stepping it up

weights, dumbbellsI'm not seeing the results that I had wanted, or hoped. In an effort to push my results, I've ditched the elastic resistance band that comes with EA Sports Active and started using hand weights. I'm only using 1 1/2 pound weights, but it's more resistance than the band provided. It's not as easy to hold the Wii controllers with the hand weights as with the band, but it is doable. They do sell weights that work with the Wii controllers, but I already have the hand weights, and they have more options.. I'd also rather save $20-$30 that I'd spend on the weights and put that to another Wii fitness game.

I've also been doing the 30 Day challenge on easy. I know that's not cutting it, but I'm not sure about switching to medium or hard half-way through the month. I think I'll just stay on easy until February and then go to hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment