Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 17--Dedication

bowling, retro, have fun
Yesterday was my bowling league night. That means I work a normal day of 8-5, come home, go get dinner and then bowl until about 9:30 and get home around 10. In the past, that means I usually go to bed as soon as I get home. I knew that I had a workout to do yesterday, and turned on the Wii as soon as I got home. I'm impressed with my own dedication. I've heard/read for years that accountability increases adherence to exercise regimens. This blog, and telling people about this blog is my accountability. I'm not afraid that people will be vocal with disappointment of me if I skip a workout, but I don't want to disappoint anyone.

On the weight front, I continue to see a slow, but steady decline. This morning's weigh in put me under 132 pounds. I'm getting very close to the 130 pounds that I haven't seen since I quit smoking a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment