Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 24--Weekend

renaissanceI was able to get a good workout in first thing this morning. I did the scheduled day of the 30 day challenge and started using 3 pound weights instead of the 1 1/2 pound ones. I also did 50 jack knives. I'm sure I'm going to feel that tomorrow, but I needed to make sure I did enough to really kick my ass today. Tonight I'm going to Medieval Times and eating food that's probably a little higher in calories than what I've been eating lately. Also, tomorrow marks the end of four weeks since I started working out on a regular basis and tracking my progress. I will redo all of my base measurements tomorrow to see if there has been any change in inches over the last few weeks because there hasn't been much change at all in pounds.

In summer, I was able to lose about 12 pounds during a step contest at work. I'm thinking I may have to go back to using a pedometer and tracking the step equivalent of my exercise to see how many "steps" I'm getting every day. If that doesn't work to start with some shedding of pounds, I'm going to start tracking each and every calorie, instead of just eating better in a very general way.

No comments:

Post a Comment