Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 31--Hangover

hangover, baby, exercise
I don't have an actual hangover, because I only had a few beers, but I still feel a bit off. Thursday was a rest day and I didn't have any time at home yesterday to work out, so I'm two days without a workout. yesterday was the first time in a month that I hadn't weighed in on Wii Fit Plus. Of course, the balance board gave me a hard time about missing a day, too. I did have my bowling league yesterday, so that is some exercise at least. Our team won all of our games and total pins, so we went 7-0 last night. We were in 4th place going into last night, so I'm pretty sure we'll move up a bit. The good night at bowling and then the post-bowling fun at karaoke almost makes up for the fact that the few days off are evident on the numbers on the scale. It's not like I gained 10 pounds, or even 5, but I did gain a little bit and I even weighed in this morning before having any coffee or water. Normally, the dehydration of a few beers will be good for a temporary loss of a pound or two. Ah, well, off to another day of trying to be good and not eat a bag of Doritos with Frank's hot sauce on them. (Don't knock it, it's delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment