Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 26--Progress

yoga, fitness, flexibility, stretchI was able to do 20 push-ups before giving up. I'm also noticing that I can hold yoga poses much more easily. I'm still not able to do the triangle properly, but the rest of the Wii yoga moves are now possible for me to hold for the 15 seconds without having to fight against my body's desire to tip over. When I first started doing the yoga almost a year ago, I blamed by inability to hold my balance on my lack of an arch, but that doesn't really play into it at all. I spent the first 15 years of my life being told by my stupid podiatrist that I couldn't do gymnastics because of flat feet. Stupid jerk. Maybe if I had done some gymnastics as a child, I might have been able to touch my toes sometime. I can do it right now, but it's still a big challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment