Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 14--motivation

I did the next day's workout in the 30 day challenge. It was back to working on my legs, with some upper body work thrown in. My weight isn't moving very much at all though. After the brief drop to 132.5, I've been hovering right at 134 the last few days. That's only 1.6 pounds lost in almost 3 weeks. I know that there has been muscle gain and that I shouldn't get discouraged, but it's hard to see the number on my weight not moving even though I'm doing everything I'm supposed to.

I have also been eating more spicy foods. It's not a long-term solution, but it probably boosts metabolism about 7-8% right after eating it. I have been drinking more water, even if not the full 70 ounces. It turns out that remaining fully hydrated helps with metabolism, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment