Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 20--motivation

I've never been a big person for support groups, so joining Weight Watchers just seemed like it would make me want to eat an entire bag of Doritos. It's sort of like when I hear people talk about quitting smoking; every fiber of my being craves a cigarette. However, I'm trying to stay motivated to eat a reasonable number of calories so I can continue to lose weight. Hopefully, I can increase the rate of the weight loss. In my quest for online motivation, I've stumbled on way too many sites selling crap diet books/plans. I've been following Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper on Twitter, which is interesting, but not very motivational. I've found more information in Men's Health and Women's Health magazines. They both walk the line between body-building magazines and lifestyle magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment