Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 16--abs

abs, EA Active, Wii, catI realized today that the 30 day challenge ignores ab work. Today it worked my upper and lower body, mainly focusing on my arms. If I hadn't done some of the Wii Fit Plus Yoga, I don't think I would have done anything to use my abs at all.

I was wrong about the work weigh-in, though. It's not until tomorrow. I still think I'll do fine, but really feel like I need to do something to push myself a little harder. My weight is almost exactly the same as it was yesterday. Tomorrow is also my bowling night, which is a little bit of non-Wii exercise. Very little, though. Anything that can be done well while drinking isn't much of an exercise or sport.

2 comments:

  1. Do you use EA Active with the Wii Fit Balance board? I don't have one, but I thought maybe if you had the board EA active would give you ab stuff. It looks like the 'plus' version might have some. Either way, I am just hoping to get more fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have the balance board, but the only ab work that EA active gives me are some standing crunches/knee lifts. They don't do much, and don't use the board at all. Luckily, Fit Plus has many ab exercises available for me.

    ReplyDelete