Thursday, January 12, 2012

Olympic Trials


I know I mentioned the trials earlier this week, but the excitement is building and many others are starting to talk about it, too. It's good to know that I'm not alone in my frustration over the lack of live coverage and the conflict between the delayed coverage and NFL playoffs. I think that Peter Abraham summed it up brilliantly:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBC and the organizers have made a poor decision to offer no live race coverage. With what promises to be potentially one of the greatest Olympic Marathon Trials in US history, the running world, and even the non-running world deserve better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read his full piece on the coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment