Friday, March 23, 2012

Fast Food

I posted on Wednesday about how fast food is more expensive than home-cooked food. That reminded me to check out one of my favorite blogs. I use it to remind myself why I shouldn't eat fast food, on the few occasions that I get a thought that it will be a good idea. It's such a simple concept. They just post pictures of fast food from the ads, juxtaposed with pictures of the actual item from the restaurant.










I know that's just one example, but you know that many times when you do eat fast food, you are left with a feeling that the reality didn't come anywhere near the advertised item. If that isn't enough to persuade me from choosing better food, I remember the food decomposition experiment from "Super Size Me" The fries don't get old. It's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment