Sunday, March 18, 2012

Workout Songs

I have written about songs for running in the past. Those were all songs with the word walk or run in the song. After posting today about "Sexy and I Know It" I decided to start posting songs that makes me want to move. I hope to do this on a daily basis.

I understand that some of these songs will not hold any appeal for many of you. Hopefully some will be that missing piece of your playlist. Please share your favorite workout songs with me. If I like them, I'll post them, too.

First song is "'Till I Collapse" from Eminem. I love the spoken introduction:
'Cause sometimes you just feel tired,
Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on
your face and collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment